Facilitation of high level or board meetings eg strategy formulation, strategic planning and action plans or negotiations. The techniques draw from NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and WWJ’s extensive board level and mediation experience.
The value of this process vests in providing the following elements:
- Every member present is able to contribute fully to the meeting and be free from documenting procedings and actions.
- An independent and objective experienced professional ensures the appropriate weight is afforded to each issue.
- Allows separation of and clarity of issues and re-grouping in a potentially more constructive way.
- Provides a means of challenging assumptions, preconceptions, presuppositions and “cause and effect” constructs without an agenda being read into the challenge.
- Allows greater freedom of thought and reconstruction of thought sequencing.
- Increases energy levels of the meeting.
- Increases productivity.
- Provides concrete allocation of action points on an unbiased basis.
As an option, this can be followed by specific detailed analysis, which can form the basis for a “Collation Brainstorming” session. The result forms the material for a final report which is subject to iterative “Group scrutiny” until it is acceptable to the Group.